Monday, October 3, 2011

San Fran

One of the perks of this job is the ever-growing list I get to acquire of "Places to Spend a Long Weekend." Along with Cannes, Barbados, Estonia and St. Thomas I can now add San Francisco. In fact, that city may be at the top.

As I rode the trolley up and down the steep streets, with an old Daytona friend by my side, I realized cruise ship time was not enough to explore this city. I got to ride trolleys, have dinner at Pier 39, and drinks at Union Square. I must come back as I did not make it to Alcatraz or Haight-Ashbury, shocking I know.

I did absolutely love it there, though.

Mexico is nice. Beaches in Cabo... very similar to the Caribbean so same old, same old. I can't tell you how happy I am to be back to same old, same old. We plopped down on a towel in Cabo and soaked up the sun. Nothing feels more natural to me than the sound of waves and sizzling in the sunshine.

Loving, loving, loving being back in the warmth. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment